The healthcare system has become almost unrecognizable:
- Your doctor spends so little time with you. You don’t have enough time to get your questions answered!
- None of your doctors talk to each other. No one coordinates your care.
- They send you for so many tests; do you really need them all?
- What happens if you are misdiagnosed or there is a mistake in your care?
- And the cost… We know we are paying so much more for care than we ever did before!
Is it possible to get the care we need at a price we can afford?
Enter professional patient advocates; independent, empathetic, capable navigators and negotiators. People who can help you get the care you want and need while keeping your costs under control.
There are at least 10 reasons you need a private, professional advocate. And there are better and more effective ways than others to find the right one for you.
Learn more about the reasons and approach for improving your care and its cost in this second book of the You Bet Your Life! series.
Would you like a FREE digital copy of this book?
Learn how here. No obligation.
*Smashwords claims their “mobi” format will work on a Kindle, but there are many complaints that it does not. If you own a Kindle and plan to read this book on a Kindle, please purchase it from Amazon using the link above.
All ebook formats: $2.99
Published by DiagKNOWsis Media